The 604 Group is a multimedia organization including 604 Records, Light Organ Records, Simkin Artist Management, Comedy Here Often, and Intraset Records. With over 20 years in the music industry, the label group is home to diverse rosters and has developed some of Canada’s most renowned recording artists such as Carly Rae Jepsen, Theory of A Deadman, Dallas Smith, Marianas Trench, The Zolas, Louise Burns, Coleman Hell, JoJo Mason and many more.
We offer a hybrid work environment, great extended health benefits, and competitive personal time allowances. Our headquarters are in the Railtown area of Vancouver, BC with a satellite office in Toronto, ON.
Our office is looking for a qualified Project Manager to join our team.
This role requires a person who is highly organized, creative and communicates effectively. It is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and wants to further their career in a growing company.
If you are highly organized, excel at juggling multiple priorities at once, and can bring new ideas to the table we want to hear from you!
About The Role:
The core job responsibilities include communicating with clients, assessing client needs, creating, and executing marketing campaigns, coordinating schedules & travel details, communicating with third-party vendors, executing and reconciling budgets, marketing research, and daily administrative tasks. You will be responsible for a specific roster of clients.
– Maintain client relationships with clear, consistent communication. Assessing their needs and collaborating on campaigns.
– Plan and execute marketing plans around product releases and/or tours. This requires creativity to come up with and/or research relevant, savvy, and interesting marketing initiatives.
– Write, execute, and reconcile budgets.
– Coordinate between third-party partners providing services to our clients (agents, radio teams, publicists, etc.).
– Coordinate the creation and release of physical products (Vinyl, CD, cloth merchandise, and more).
– Prepare metadata (Excel & Word format) for the delivery of releases to digital streaming platforms.
– Complete content registration forms and properly archive asset files.
– Coordinate events: promo events, charity events, album release parties, premiere parties, Livestream events, etc.
– Represent the artist and the label at external projects such as video and photo shoots, charitable events, fan events, and shows.
– Track and maintain current statistics on artists and their releases.
– Coordinate logistics for events, award shows, and content shoots. This includes flights, accommodation, and ground transportation.
– Work with the e-commerce, social media, and DSP teams on product releases and seasonal sales for your artist roster.
– Submission of various applications: Grant applications, showcase applications, touring visa applications, and border crossing applications (LMIA).
– Additional administrative tasks as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- +2 years of experience in Project Management or similar roles within the music industry
- Proficient experience with standard applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, Zoom, Slack, and Google Docs
- Highly attentive to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A motivated team player who also thrives working autonomously
- An understanding of social media best practices is beneficial
Full-time position, available to start immediately.
The 604 Group is committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion throughout our company culture. We encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Women, men, and non-binary identifying, persons with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, people of colour (BIPOC), persons from the LGBTQ2SIA+ community, and other equity-seeking groups are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org